Email MeMark E. Jacobs
My firm is focused on Immigration Law in Dallas, Texas. I have served the greater Dallas area since 1981, handling mostly immigration and family law matters.
The cornerstone of my success is the quality relationship which I maintain with clients. Clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. I focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients.
I use the latest technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
The firm has both Spanish speaking and Arabic speaking staff.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Family Law
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1995
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas - 1981
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts - 1978
- Major: History